Year End Notes
Friday is a minimum day. Dismissal is at 1:15.
Thank for for all your amazing support this year. It has been a pleasure to teach your student this year. I have enjoyed getting to know them and your family. I will be checking email and posting to Twitter over the summer, please stay in touch. Here are some important things to know as we close out this AMAZING year.
- Students do not need to bring their folders to school any more this year. We will not be recording their behavior and there is no more Homework.
- Please clean out your child's backpack every night this week. We have a lot of things to bring home.
- Students may not bring backpacks on Thursday or Friday. They can bring snack, lunch boxes, and water bottles.
- Report cards go home on Friday. If your child will miss the last day, please send in a stamped self-addressed envelope and I will mail it to you. Otherwise, you can pick it up from me when school resumes in August.
- It would be helpful to me if you could take this quick anonymous survey about C105 this year if you haven't already: http://tinyurl.com/C105survey2015