Come see the blown mind Trans Pecos
- The Pecos river is 962 miles long and 3 Ft deep,it is a fascinating sight.
- we also have the hill of peakbagger .
- Desserts to hike or walk the trails.
You can go fishing if you hike up stream
You can hike the hill of Peakbagger
You can follow trails its a unforgettable sight.
- Feral Hogs
- Today, we have 49 Wildlife Management Areas.
- Bighorn sheep
- rainfall: 8 inches a month
- Climate:55 to 70 degrease
- Q&A with horseshoe bay.com
The weathering beaks down pieces of the Canyons,Mountains ,and rocks.Weathering is the chemical & physical process that breaks down rock at earths surface.
the water,wind and ice breaks sediment of rocks,canyons,and mountains. Deposition is the process in which sediment is laid down new locations.
The canyons were made by erosion .Erosion is the process by which wind ,water,and gravity transports soil to one location to another.
- Sandal decoration
- Kids club 8-13
- Trail walks