GCIS Friday Focus 9/2/2016
We're Not Here to be average; we're here to be AWESOME!
Happy Labor Day: No School Monday!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
Weekly Links for the Week of 6th-9th
- Nominate 2 students from each Homeroom
- Specials Teachers and Associates can also nominate someone (just tell Heather in the office)
- Students will be announced Friday Morning
- All students announced will have a special place in the lunchroom to sit.
- Send postcard home to families sharing why their student was nominated! (Click HERE for example) These will be available and provided in your mailbox next week.
- Turn in to Hadley with students address on it and she will put postage on them and drop them in the mail.
Newsletter (Due Thursday Noon)
- Capture something academically from the week in each area.
- Reminders and notifications for the up coming week.
- Newsletters will be blasted out to parents on Friday.
- Wednesdays each Week
- In Conference room
- No more than 6 students
- Different Homeroom each week
First Newsletter Info
-Collaborate with team around newsletter document
-Please have completed by noon on Thursday.
-Newsletter blast goes out to parents every Friday and also posted on Facebook.
-Possibly looking into a PDF option to blast too.
-I will be using smore.com again for communication of our newsletter.
Wednesday PD Reflection
Please reflect using the google form below.