Tusculum View Tiger Talk
Weekly News for the Week of March 8, 2021
Tusculum View Mission Statement
Tusculum View has a heart for ALL kids by providing engaging opportunities to achieve excellence.
Good afternoon Tiger families,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the sunshine! We had a great week of learning, and our Book Fair was a huge success! We want to thank Ms. Stephens for all of her hard work. We hope our students were able to find some books to enjoy!
Thank you for your cooperation in waiting to line up at 2:55 pm. The safety of our students is always at the forefront of all of our decisions at TVES!
This will be our LAST WEEK of the Food Drive! If you would still like to bring in any food, please do so this week. We will deliver the food to the Food Bank this Thursday before we leave for Spring Break. Thank you for all the food brought in so far!
I hope each of you have a great week!
Spring Break is March 15 - 19!
Spring Individual and Class pictures will be March 29th. More information to come!
Congratulations to our Leaders of the Month!
Tigers In Action - Dr. Suess Week/Time Travel Book Fair
Thank you to our virtual guest readers for Read Across America!
Tigers Serve Canned Food Drive for Greeneville/Greene County Community Ministries Will End This Week!
Please bring in any nonperishable food to school and we will get it to the Food Bank for distribution to our community! Learning about reading, writing, history, science, music, art, and math are SO IMPORTANT, but so is learning to grow a heart of service and giving. Please consider any donation, no matter how big or small. It will mean the world to the one receiving it!
Ever wondered how the Food Bank operates? Check out our video!
- Please be aware that each FRIDAY there are assignments for ALL students to complete. Many students are not completing work on FRIDAY and are being counted absent. Please talk with your students and make sure they are completing work each day of the week, including Friday.
- Please write your child’s name on their coats, hats, gloves, scarves (and even lunch boxes). We begin to collect many items left behind this time of year and know you want to keep up with your child’s things best you can.
- Mrs. Lesa will no longer be serving extras in the cafe until further notice.
- Please remember that we will not be able to allow vehicles to begin lining up in our parking lots or the side roads until 2:55 pm for afternoon student pickup.
- Lunch and breakfast are free for all students until the June.