Your Favourite Book!
Why Story Telling ?
- Storytelling stimulates imagination.
- Improves language skills such as vocabulary, prediction, sequencing, comprehension, story structure and recall.
- The confidence to communicate
This month it's a story of your choice (any short story)
- Create an introduction - Explain to children how to introduce themselves and their book.
1. First, they should say their full name.
2. Second, if they have a prop, they should share it with the audience.
- Narrate the story.
- Share the Moral of the Story.