Rio Vista Scoop
Goblins and Ghosts have been spotted in Rio Vista!!!
Rio Vista-Spirit of Halloween
2020 Annual Board Meeting
- Brownie mix of your choice
- 1/2 can pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to whatever instructions are on the brownie mix box. 350F works well.
Make the brownie mix in a separate bowl. Follow the directions on the box. Add the chocolate chips to the brownie mix. Stir them in and set the bowl and set to the side.
Mix the pumpkin, cream cheese (softened), sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in another bowl. Mix until very smooth.
Spray your pan with cooking spray before starting. Pour half of the brownie mix into the pan and spread out so the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
Next add the pumpkin. You can either spoon the pumpkin filling onto the brownie in chunks or spread it out evenly. Cover the pumpkin with the rest of the brownie batter and smooth out the top.
Now you're ready to bake! I added 10 minutes to the directions on the box (cooked for 35 minutes for my pan size). Since you're adding quite a bit of depth with the pumpkin mix...you'll need to cook longer. To check if brownies are done...dip a fork into the middle of the brownies. If the fork comes out clean...they’re done! Enjoy!
FSS Security-Rio Vista loves and appreciates our officers. Thank you for all your do to help us feel safe.
The FSS website is http://www.fsssecurityllc.com/ The website has a lot of useful information as well as a tab to sign up for vacation watch.
Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself to Andrew, he would love to meet you.
Deed Restriction Clarification
We understand that, at times, it may appear that no action is being taken on properties that continue to be a nuisance to the Association. We can agree with you that it is frustrating when a property owner deliberately disregards notices that are being sent to them.
The Deed Restriction Violation process is as follows:
1. Initial Deed Restriction Letter - 30-days to cure violation.
2. If violation continues to exist, Certified 209 Letter - 30-days to cure violation and $150 fine.
3. If violation continues to exist, Certified Final Demand Letter - 30 days to cure violation and a $250 fine.
4. If violation continues to exist, following the expiration of the Final Demand Letter, the Board has the authority to turn the violation over to the Association's law firm for demand compliance which will accrue legal fees and/ or lawsuits filed on the owner and a $350 fine.