July 22, 2015
This satellite launch is led by NOAA (National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration) and is the latest mission that will measure the depth and other important factors of the ocean.
The satellite will launch on July 22, 2015
Sea level height is a critical piece of evidence about Earth's natural cycles and how humans are affecting our planet.
- Microwave radiometer
- DORIS (Doppler Orbitography and Radiopositioning Integrated by Satellite)
- Laser Retroreflector Array (LRA)
- Global Positioning System (GPS) rece
Why YOU should promote this program
- This satellite will be crucial for determining different factors
- It is a state of the art US-European satellite