THE LANGAN UPDATE
Susan and Shawn's 2015 Highlights!
- Shawn and I took a few short trips during the year for some rest and relaxation. Visiting the Milwaukee Zoo was a highlight and Shawn and the bear bonded.
- Shawn finished up two semesters and summer school at Hawkeye and will finish up at UNI this spring. He spends most of his time studying and it has paid off. He has done very well and has found going back to school challenging but also rewarding.
- Brother Jeff spent Memorial Day weekend in Iowa and we had a great time catching up with the Johnson siblings.
- GARNY 4TH OF JULY: Mary Ann and I spent the day and watched the fireworks in our old neighborhood and had a great time with dear friends! it is always fun to go to the place we consider home!
- The nephews have been busy with school activities and we try to get to as many as we can. We love watching their concerts and athletic events. They are juniors in high school this year and busy kiddos. Maddy is a supportive little sister and always entertaining!
- The life of a high school counselor is always exciting and busy. We have a great team at CFHS. It truly is the best profession and every day is an adventure.
- I continue to be very involved in ISCA (Iowa School Counselor Association) as the Advocacy Chair. It has been an interesting experience getting to know our Iowa legislators. Make sure all of the Iowa folks caucus on February 1st!! Gotta love that Iowa is 1st in the nation!!
We continue to be mindful of our blessings and appreciate all of our friends and family members!! Every day is truly a gift and we are thankful for all of you! Have the best year yet in 2016! We love you!!
SUSAN AND SHAWN