December 2, 2019
A Very Special Time of the Year
I would like to thank everyone for their hard work day in and day out to serve our students and make this campus better each day. Thank you for your generosity and your willingness to go above and beyond. Actions like these are the reason many of our students continue to succeed. Given the demands of the work we do, we often get caught up in the pace of everyday life and don't take the time to appreciate just how fortunate we are.
In this time of the Christmas Season, I want to once again express my appreciation for all of you. I appreciate your high standards, persistence, and good sense of humor.
Have a great week and as always... It's a Great Day to be a Chieftain!
Semester Exam Exemptions
- The student maintains a 96% attendance rate through December 13.
- The student must be passing all courses for the semester.
- The student has no major discipline defined as no more than four detentions, So Saturday School, no ISS or OSS moving forward.
- The student must be free of fees and fines from the Library.
- Students who are exempt but choose to take a semester exam can only improve their grades. In this case, the semester exam cannot negatively impact the semester average.
It is the student's responsibility to maintain all qualifying criteria moving forward. Failure to do so will disqualify the student's eligibility for any exemption.
Calendar of Events
- Benchmark: Algebra 1 AM
- Benchmark: 8th Grade Social Studies PM
- 6:00 pm 8th Grade Basketball @ Wilson
- Benchmark: English 2 AM
- Benchmark: 7th Grade Reading PM
- Enrichment: Seniors Cap and Gown Orders
- 4:00 pm CHS vs Smyer
- Benchmark: Biology AM
- Benchmark: 6th Grade Reading PM
- Benchmark: US History AM
- Benchmark: 8th Grade Science PM
- 6:00 pm Christmas in the Barn
- Benchmark: English 1 AM
- Benchmark: 7th Grade Math PM