Education Consulting Associates
The Department of Defense MyCAA Program
Thousands of military spouses have their eyes on reaching their careers. However, most of them are getting deployed from a faraway area wherein attending to a university is becoming a problem. Fortunately, the Department of Defense has found a way to help aspiring military spouses to become professionals. Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA) has been formed to aid military spouses who are in need. $4,000 is now allotted to as financial assistance to qualified military spouse applicants.
The Department of Defense’s launching of the MyCAA program in October 2010 has been modified. It has helped more military wives and guides them to the career they are pursuing. Here are a number of changes of the said program:
· Spouses of active duty members with E1-E5, W1-W2, as well as O1-O2 ranks, active Guard and Reserve members’ wives included, are capable to the program. Wives of Guard and Reserve active members will have to finish their classes while their sponsor is on Tile 10 orders.
· A maximum financial benefit of $4,000 with $2,000 fiscal year cap is also offered. Spouses seeking for licensure with maximum assistance of $4,000 must secure a waiver.
· Military spouses are required to accomplish their training program within 36 months from beginning date of first course.
· MyCAA is limited to associate degrees, certification as well as licensure.
Monetary support given by MyCAA is starting to become an essential turning point to nearly all military spouses who suffer from the scarcity of funds. This ends up in employment in related career fields. It has reawakened the desire of thousands of military spouses to further their knowledge hoping to get jobs with decent payout. Education Consulting Associates (ECA) has integrated with MyCAA program to enable you to reach your main goal. The perfect partner to get you enlisted at a prestigious university without the need to attend to a physical classroom. More career opportunities await you as you finish the program.
If you are a military spouse who wanted to pursue a career, visit http://mycaa-milspouse.com to get assistance in choosing the right course as well as Mycaa application. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Your education and career choice are major decisions we don't want you to have any regrets. Let us help you through the process.
What Certificate Programs Have In Store For You
The world has been constantly changing. New job openings are now created to appease the increasing demand of different industries. This has been the effect of new technologies coming into the market. Because of this undeniable effect, more jobs are available, mostly looking for someone that specializes in one or two areas. Thus, putting certificate programs in the spotlight. Let me point out some of the advantages of certificate programs:
1. Easier Scholarship Opportunity – Most certificate programs only last from a month to a year. Students usually get funded by your employers. This is because certificate programs consume lesser time and money spent.
2. Enhances One’s Career – It allows students to focus on a specific area of expertise in a short span of time (mostly up to 6 months). It is mostly preferred by individuals rather than a 4-year degree course. Certificates may become a factor to get promoted or even lead into a more gratifying career path.
3. Specialization – Most programs offer extensive training. This has been an important course of action to become more efficient at work. This also proves your dedication by being updated into the latest practices of your field.
4. Establishing Credibility – When applying for a job, discussing skills to employers will possibly not make the cut. This is the part where certificates are essential. The recognition earned from a certificate program may get you hired. The more certificates you have, the more possibility of getting promoted, but not guaranteed.
Getting ahead of your career is what certificate programs do. Be recognized and excel in your profession. Choose the suited programs for your career advancement right away.
If you are a military spouse who wanted to pursue a career, visit Military Spouse Benefits to get assistance in choosing the right course as well as Mycaa application. You may contact email@example.com for more details. Your education and career choice are major decisions, we don't want you to have any regrets. Let us help you through the process.