Leavenworth Global Getaway
Feb 6, 2016 08:00 AM to Feb 7, 2016 06:00 PM
Want to enjoy winter away from school?
The charming Bavarian village of Leavenworth, nestled in the Cascade Mountains, is the perfect weekend retreat. Whether you are craving winter sports or simply want to wander the cute shops, let FIUTS be your guide!
- Advanced sign-up begins: Tuesday, January 19th in the FIUTS Office
- When: Saturday, February 6th- Monday February 7th
- Meet up Time/Location: Burke Museum Cafe at 8am
- Who: UW Students only
- Bring: Toiletries, warm (and waterproof) layers and a change of clothes, camera and money for food, drinks, and outdoor activities such as cross country skiing, snowshoeing, snow tubing, movies, etc.
- Cost: covers two night stay in a hostel, breakfast both mornings, round-trip Bainbridge ferry ride & national park fees
Price A: $100 (sharing queen bed); Price B: $130 (not sharing queen bed)