The Hershey Company
CEO John P. Bilbrey
- Consumers: Delivering quality consume-driven confectionery experience for all occasions.
- Employees: Winning with an aligned empowered organization...while having fun.
- Business partners: Building collaborative relationships for profitable growth with our customers, suppliers and partners.
- Shareholders: Creating sustainable value.
- Communities: Honoring our heritage through continued commitment to making a positive difference.
- Hershey's Kisses
- Hershey syrup
- Krackel Chocolate bar
- Mr. Goodbar
- Production Supervisor
- Retail Sales Representative
- Customers Sales Executive
- Category Consultant
- Operation Excellence Manager
This position will provide HRBP support for the Quality, Regulatory & Compliance (107 employees) and Global Technical Solutions (182 employees) as well as secondary support to the remainder of the Global Supply Chain COEs for Global Supply Chain (total 194 employees) organization. The HRBP will be responsible for building the required skills and competencies of the entire resource including process re-design, leading and managing change and creating a culture that drives partnerships, value creation and accountability.
Functional Skill Requirements
- HR Business Partner / Internal Consulting Expertise
- Identifies and addresses the critical needs of the overall business.
- Maintains focus on future business opportunities and obstacles.
- Continuously develops ideas for leveraging human resources for competitive advantage.
- Makes sound HR decisions based on limited, complex, or contradictory business information.
- Develops, presents and tracks HR strategies based upon an analytical business case (e.g., reduce risk/cost, improve productivity/profitability).
- Applies an understanding of business strategies and goals to tailor HR products and services to add value.
- Provides appropriate advice and feedback to improve compliance with legal and ethical standards, and the effectiveness of individuals and teams.
- Provides advice that leads others to act in new, more productive ways.
- Uses good judgment sharing information and maintaining confidentiality.