Six Points of Connection
How to Play:
- Identify 6 key vocabulary words from your lesson.
- Visually represent them in a hexagon shape.
- Mark the first word of your choice with a #1.
- Link word #1 to any word on the list, and write on the connecting line how they are connected. The older the student, the more depth required to connect the two words.
- Write #2 by the next word, and continue this pattern until you have made link between all six words.
- Try it again to see if you can take a different path.
Make it work for your grade level. You can use symbols, pictures, or words.
Play it together as a class first when something familiar to the class.
Volkswagen Commercial The Force - Volkswagen Comercial Passat 2012 - Darth Vader
Classic Arcade Games From the 80's