Mrs. Z's Class News
September 6, 2013
First Week Complete!
Some important reminders to parents:
- I send home a weekly newsletter (in this format) for you to read that always has important information regarding your student's learning.
- Please always visit the classroom weebly site for updates and questions you may have about school. Most of the time you can find your answer there!
- Bookmark the "Homework" link on my website and visit it each night with your student so you know what is expected for the next day! (Your student has decided on the "method" he/she will keep track of homework using the notes or reminder app on the ipad) --
- Ipads must be charged and ready to go each day! Please help your student get into a habit of charging each night!
- students know that "games" are not permitted during the school day. The ipad is for learning purposes only. Any downloaded games are for recreational use outside of the school day.
Many more updates to come! I appreciate your support in your child's education, and firmly believe that our communication is imperitve to your students' success. If at anytime you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call/email me ! (see the bottom of this newsletter for my contact information!
enjoy the weekend with your families!
Here's What's Happening In Our Classroom!
Daily 5-We worked on our reading stamina and also found our good fit books! (Ask your student what book he/she is reading!
Writing-We're going to be talking about sentence structure/capital letters/punctuation next week!
Math-We took a division/multiplication timed test and also pre-assessed our unit 1 place value chapter!
MADISON F/T information went home today! Please read this weekend!