Different Types of Business Reports
By: Ariel Rodriguez
- Presents data
- Includes recommendation
- Needs to be prepared before management
- Provides recommendation
- Provides information
- Requests funding
What Are Some Other Types of Business Reports? What Do We Normally Find in Them?
- Expense Report
- Details employee expenses
- Marketing plan
- Annual Report
- Financial activity for the year
What Should We Look For In A Report?
- How is information obtained?
- An Honest summary of a company's financial situation.
What Are The Top Four Things In A Financial Statement?
- Balance Sheet- What company owns/owes
- Income Statement - P/L (profit and losses) Summary of sales expenditures
- Cash-flow Statement- Record of a company cash in bank. (inflow & outflow)
- Statement of Charges in Equity - Share movements between shareholders
Assets - Liabilities = Equity
Assets - What you own
Liabilities - What you owe
No cash = No business
What Are Some Types of Business Reports? How Do they Benefit us? How Effective Are They?
- expense reports
- annual reports
- marketing plans
- informational & analytical