Class of 2021
Updates on graduation and the senior experience
See translation information below / Consulte la información de traducción a continuación.
Spring Lake Park High School Seniors and Families:
There are just two weeks until the end of the school year, which means graduation is right around the corner! We have a few important updates for our seniors and families this week. Find these updates and other information on senior activities and events at SpringLakeParkSchools.org/Graduation.
- Photo opportunity at Spring Lake Park High School – June 10 and 11: We invite our graduates and their families to come to the high school to take graduation photos on Thursday, June 10 from 4-8 p.m. and Friday, June 11 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- To help us manage traffic, please schedule a timeslot for Thursday, June 10 or Friday, June 11 during a time that works best for your family.
- Students and families are asked to park in the student parking lot and enter through the pool/athletic doors (Door #6). You will then have the opportunity to take photos in front of an SLP banner logo wall before you make your way out of Door #9 to the Panther Stadium field where the photographer will be stationed.
- On the Panther Stadium field, a professional photographer will take one photo for you to purchase at a later time should you choose to do so. This photo can be of the graduate alone or with family. This photo will be shared with you via email with a link where you have the opportunity to purchase the high-resolution image.
- There is no limit to how many people each graduate can bring to this event, but we strongly encourage it be family only.
- Seniors are asked to wear their cap and gown during this event.
- Check out this Graduation Photo Opportunity flyer for details.
- Unlimited number of guests allowed at Mariucci Arena: There is no limit for the number of people you can bring to the graduation ceremony. All friends and family members are welcome to attend the ceremony.
- Mariucci Arena Parking for the Graduation Ceremony on Friday, June 11 at. 7 p.m.: Guests are encouraged to park in Lot 37 (North of 3M Arena at Mariucci) and the Maroon Lot (East of 3M Arena at Mariucci). The cost to park is $1/hour and a flat rate of $5/day. Find a map of the recommended parking lots at SpringLakeParkSchools.org/Graduation.
- Cap and Gown/cords and tassels are still available for pick up and purchase: If you haven’t done so already, seniors are still able to pick up and/or purchase their cap and gown and any additional honor cords or tassels you may be eligible for in the main office.
Watch for another update next week with information around Mariucci event protocols and other end-of-year updates as we ramp up to recognize and celebrate our Class of 2021.
Enjoy the upcoming long weekend!
Translate This Message / Traducir Este Mensaje
To translate this information to another language, please click anywhere on the message to open it in a web browser and at the top of the page, select your language from the dropdown menu.
Para traducir la información a otro idioma, por favor presionen en cualquier lugar del mensaje para abrirlo en un navegador web y en la parte superior de la página seleccione su idioma del menú.