Helping you stay informed about our district.
Aberdeen School District No. 5 -- October 30, 2020
The great 2020 Foodball Procession
You can now donate to Foodball online. Just follow the link to our RevTrack page to support our area food banks. You can also find the link on all of our school web sites.
Talk about jawdropping ...!
Dept. of Health updates Fall Guidance for Schools
Parents: Tech support is an email or phone call away
If you are in need of technical support, your school's Learning Resource Center can help!
- Stevens LRC Helpline 360-538-2151 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.J. West LRC Helpline 360-538-2131. email@example.com
- Central Park LRC Helpline 360-538-2171. firstname.lastname@example.org
- McDermoth LRC Helpline 360-538-2121 email@example.com
- Robert Gray LRC Helpline 360-538-2141 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miller Junior High LRC Helpline 360-538-2101 email@example.com
- AHS LRC Helpline 360-538-2041 firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to October Students of the Month
Aberdeen School District Board of Directors
Next Meeting of the Board
Written public comment is accepted until 3:30 p.m. the day of the meeting. Public comment should be submitted to email@example.com. Comments are shared with the board and become part of the online meeting record.
Dates to remember
LifeTouch Yearbook and ID Pictures at AHS
From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday, Dec. 1-2, at Sam Benn Gym.
This is a socially distanced event. Masks are required on the AHS campus.
Students should enter via Sam Benn Gym and follow all instructions to maintain safety.
PUD can help with increased costs
Staying in touch with Leadership
- Superintendent Alicia Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Office, Elyssa Louderback, email@example.com
- Human Resources, Christi Sayres, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Education, Rick Bates, email@example.com
- Career & Technical Education, Lynn Green, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching, Learning & Technology, Traci Sandstrom, email@example.com
- Food Services, Jaime Matisons, firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out when the school day starts and ends -- and when to break for lunch.
****************************The Aberdeen School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: David Glasier, Title IX Coordinator and Civil rights Compliance Coordinator, 216 North G St., Aberdeen, WA 98520; (360) 538-2222; email@example.com; Dr. Richard Bates, Section 504/ADA Coordinator, 216 North G St., Aberdeen, WA 98520; (360) 538-2017; firstname.lastname@example.org.