There's still time to join!
Cooking this Sunday? Work on your WDYK List too!
Welcome to Day 12 of the 15 Days of Fall Frenzy!
You can STILL GET IN ON THE FUN! Contest ends 9/30! For fun & motivational tips daily, join our 15 Days Facebook Page.
We are excited for you to take part in our Team's BEST INCENTIVE EVER!
3 SHOPPING SPREES for $400, $100, & $50 will be awarded to some very lucky 1st Impressions and YOU have the chance to be one of the lucky winners!
We've created 15 days of fun tips, tricks, inspiration and motivation for you to really jumpstart your business for the BEST Q4 ever!
On the twelfth day of our 15 days,
My 1st Impressions leaders sent to me...
TEN NOs -- Treat yourself!
NINE ideas for places to hand out mini look books,
EIGHT potential hostesses...that you have to (actually) call...on the phone,
SEVEN Trunk Show theme ideas,
SIX Versatility images,
FIVE groups of people to reach out to for potential hostesses,
FOUR Reasons to get to your October Meet Up
THREE Tips from the Top,
TWO people to invite to your local October Meet Up,
and ONE amazing fall incentive!
Have you received 10 Nos today?
Let's think about this...how many times have you said no today?
You've probably said no quite a few times just TODAY...to your kids (and probably your husband)...no to a telemarketer or someone who wants to offer you something you don't want...no to value sizing that drive thru order...no to your cable provider for adding 500 more channels that you'll never watch...no to an invitation that just doesn't fit in your schedule...and the list goes on!
We get hung up on the "nos"...they discourage us and then we beat ourselves up over them. Our saboteurs take over and we think,, "They said no, they must think I'm a crazy jewelry sales lady!"
We feel terrible asking people again. We feel that if they said no once, I'm sure they're going to de-friend me/block my calls/avoid me in the grocery store like the plague/run the other way when they see me at school pick up!
In reality, WE SAY NO ALL THE TIME too! We have to learn that 'no" is a good thing. "No" gives us the freedom to move on to the next person...one person closer to that "YES!"
[TIP: Don't settle for "maybe"...You'll spend a lot of your valuable time going back and forth trying to get her to decide, when she's probably just trying to find a way to say "no" to you. If that's the case, go for the "no" and let her off the hook...that just means 1 down, 9 more to go.]
If you feel like she'll book, review the Confident Close video to get that solid "yes" with a date on the calendar!
I promise you that those 10 "nos" are not thinking about it any more,
so you should not be either! :)
Remember to keep the "positive perspective":
Once you've heard 10 "nos" - it's time to treat yourself... because that "yes" is on its way!
What would you enjoy - a latte, a new lipstick, a mani or pedi?
- The incentive runs from September 15 - September 30, 2015
- During these "15 days", you'll want to BOOK as many Fall/4th Quarter Trunk Shows as possible - only (2) of these shows can be "online" shows. The more shows qualified shows, you have the better :)
- All trunk shows must be entered in Stylist Lounge by 11:00 pm CST on September 30th.
- Trunk Shows must be held between September 15 - December 15, 2015.
Remember - In-Home shows are always the most successful!
- The (3) winners will be drawn & announced on October 5th at our local Boston-area meeting.
- Winners do not need to be in attendance to win.
- Cash prizes for shopping sprees will be awarded after December 15th as soon as you have completed your qualified Trunk Shows booked b/n 9/15-30 (Qualified = 4 orders and 500 PQV).
- Only 2 shows can be online shows.