Bee Cave Beehive
Upcoming Dates and Reminders
BCE Raise Craze Kick Off
Assembly 7:50 am
End of 1st grading period
Student Holiday/Staff Professional Development
Raize Craze Closing Assembly 7:50 am
Mother/Son Kickball Tournament 5pm - 8pm
Dear Bee Cave Elementary School Parents,
Tomorrow morning at assembly we will be kicking off our Raise Craze fundraiser. For this event, ALL students have the opportunity to participate. At the same time we are raising money for the school, we are showing acts of kindness to those around us. If you are not able to support our fundraiser through a monetary donation, please do so through accepting the act of kindness from one of our AMAZING students. #bceinspiringtoshine
Wishes for a wonderful week ahead!
A few important requests for the safety and security of our students:
- Visitations must be limited to areas approved during check-in.
- When/If you are meeting with your child's teacher, please make an appointment. We want to respect classroom instructional time and limit classroom interruptions.
- School-age friends or relatives of district students may visit only at lunch times and with the parent of the LTISD student. Guests are not permitted to shadow LTISD students during the instructional day.
- All visitors are expected to demonstrate the highest standards of courtesy and conduct. Disruptive behavior will not be permitted.
- Parents, please refrain from using your cell phone in the cafeteria. If you need to make or accept a call or a text please step out into the hallway to do so.
When signing in have the following items readily available:
- Driver's License or Identification Card
- Purpose of visit
- Length of visit
- Destination(s) on campus
All visitors must sign in using the district’s Raptor system.
Sign in badge MUST be worn throughout the duration of the visit.
Badges should be returned to the office when the visitor signs out.
Morning Front Drop Off, Park, & Walk in
If you are using the front parking lot to park and walk your child[ren] in [in the morning], please walk them up to or into the front foyer. From the front foyer children are to walk through the second set of glass doors on their own to their class. Thank you for your understanding with this as we continue to keep our building safe and our processes and procedures efficient.
IMPORTANT NOTE: An absence letter is generated by our system if your child incurs 9 unexcused absences for three or more days or parts of days within a four-week period. This letter is required by law, to remind the parent that it is the parent’s duty to monitor the student’s attendance and to require the student to come to school. If the school feels that a parent conference is necessary, you will be contacted by the Assistant Principal, Ashley Nauta.
BCE PTO Information
2019-2020 PTO Board
BCE PTO offers enrichment programs, hosts community events, appreciates teachers, and funds tens of thousands of dollars of recurring annual expenses towards continued support of our BCE students!
Please join me in welcoming our 2019-2020 PTO Board:
President: Tiffany Greenberg
Vice President: Miko Tachibana
Treasurer: Jo Youngblood & Allison Fisher
VPs of Fundraising: Sarah Savage
VP Membership: Stefanie Boicelli
Secretary: Meagan Gafford
On behalf of the 2019-2020 PTO Board, THANK YOU to all parents for supporting our school with your time and resources. We truly have the best community here at Bee Cave Elementary!
Volunteer Opportunities for 2019-2020
Volunteering at BCE is the best way to get involved, meet new people, and directly impact your child's school experience. Check out all of our volunteer opportunities and sign up for the areas that interest you. Thanks in advance for your support of BCE! It’s going to be another amazing year!