Mr. Posick's Friday email
September 16, 2016
First full week is done!
Whenever we finish our first full week of school, it really makes it feel like school is underway. Hopefully you and your children are feeling good about that because I know that I am. I appreciate all of you who were able to attend our Family Information Nights this week. If you were unable to attend, please check out this link to all of the grade level presentations.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the grade level teams or me.
Our first Wednesday assembly
As many of you know, Mr. Budisch and I have a monthly assembly with our students. We've been doing this for at least 6 years and it has become something that we both look forward to. We are excited and nervous, all at the same time. Because of the installation of our bleachers, Mr. Budisch and I decided to have an assembly with all of the students in one location, the Primary School gym. The kids were awesome and we learned about being a bucket filler. Here's a link to the presentation we shared with the kids. It would be great if you had a chat with your child about a bucket they filled this week or how there own bucket was filled this week.
The bleachers are all done!
How can I find out what's going on at the Intermediate School?
I'm glad you asked! There are a variety of ways to find out about Merton Intermediate School.
- Our school or district website (Look for the updated version soon!)
- My website
- Emails through Skyward
- Mustang Memo (Some real nuts and bolts information about what's going on in school, compiled weekly by Mrs. Emmerich and added as an attachment to my weekly email.)
- Twitter (@mertonint- link below)
- Facebook (link below)
- Instagram (find us at mertonint)
- Remind (Enter @mrposi to (262) 287-9360 to receive information via text message)
- Daily announcements are posted on my website, on Twitter, and on Facebook.