By: Khushi V.
3 things I learned
- Ocean currents are driven by tides, winds, and differences in water density
- Thermohaline circulation is a process driven by density differences in water due to temperature in different parts of the ocean.
- Currents driven by thermohaline circulation occur at both deep and shallow ocean levels and move much slower than tidal or surface currents.
2 questions I still have
- How do currents effect a humans' every day life?
- Are currents created only near the coast and near bay areas, or are they created even in the middle of the ocean/sea?
How does this effect to our daily lives?
- Ocean currents maintain the balance of life on Earth