Home Health Agency
- Care that is done in the patient's home.
- Home health care helps seniors and older adults recover from an illness or injury.
Healthcare professionals employed by the Agency
The healthcare professionals in this area are:
Registered Nurses (RN)
Licensed Social Worker
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Sources of Finances for the Agency
Most home health agencies accept most insurances. The main finances they accept in this area of care is Medicare and Medicaid.
Three agencies in the community that provide similar services
Three agencies in this area are:
- Nash County Home Health (Nashville)
- Interim Healthcare (Rocky Mount)
- Action Home Health (Rocky Mount)