News & Views
MAPLE GROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
MAPLE GROVE VISION/MISSION STATEMENT
Vision: All students receive an exceptional educational experience.
Mission: We develop knowledgeable, confident and responsible citizens through inspirational and innovative learning opportunities.
FOLK DANCING CLUB
If you have any questions pertaining to Folk Dancing Club, please direct those questions to our Music Teacher Mrs. Vergara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOOK FAIR INFORMATION
April 12th-April 25th. Please use the link below to browse nearly 300 titles by grade, meet popular authors, and watch book videos. Every dollar you spend will benefit our school directly (25% back in rewards for every purchase!)
School Kidz Supply Kits
This year, we will be offering school supply kits once again! Sale begins Monday, April 19th and ends Friday, May 14th. Order online only at www.shopttkits.com. use account #53135. Kits are an easy way to make back-to-school shopping simple and cost-effective. Everything you need in one box delivered straight to the school for you!
Please note: School Supply Kits are for general 1st-5th grade classrooms only - Kits are not used in our Kindergarten or 3rd-5th grade EL Classrooms. Kits are for returning Maple Grove students only.
All sales are final and no returns are accepted. Kits will be delivered in time for your child to receive on the first day of school. More information to come!
Parent Input for 2021-2022 School Year
Returning Maple Grove Students Only.
Deadline to submit form: May 14th, 2021
This parent input form below gives parents the opportunity to share information about their child, and will help their school place the child in the best possible learning environment for the 2021-2022 school year. The form is optional. Specific teacher requests will not be accepted. Please fill out the form by clicking on the link below and submitting the information by May 14th, 2021. No forms will be accepted after the due date.
If you have not yet paid your child's textbook fees, please note that they are PAST DUE. Please pay promptly to avoid your account being turned over to Collections.
Payment can be made via Skyward Family Access > Fee Management > Make a Payment, by sending EXACT cash or check (made out to Maple Grove Elementary) and send it in with your child or by visiting Jessica at the MGES Office with a credit card and photo ID. Payment is not accepted over the phone.
If you have questions, please e-mail Jessica George, email@example.com and she will get back with you as quickly as she can
- 04/09 Friday- Day 2: Folk Dancing Club begins. Every Friday before school from 8:00-8:45am. Please enter through Door 4. 4/9/2021 - 5/7/2021.
- 04/12 Monday- Day 3: Virtual Spring Book Fair. 4/12/2021 - 4/25/2021 (See attached link) https://www.scholastic.com/bf/maplegroveelemschool.
- 04/19 Monday- Day 3: ILEARN begins. Grades 3-5. 4/19/2021 - 5/3/21
- 04/20 Tuesday- Day 4: 3rd Grade ILEARN 9a-3p
- 04/21 Wednesday- Day 5: 3rd Grade ILEARN 9a-3p
- 04/22 Thursday- Day 1: 3rd/5th Grade ILEARN 9A-3P
- 04/23 Friday- Day 2: 3rd/5th Grade ILEARN 9A-3P
- 04/26- Monday- Day 3: 4th/5th Grade ILEARN 9A-3P
- 04/27- Tuesday- Day 4: 4th/5th Grade ILEARN 9a-3p
- 04/28- Wednesday- Day 5: 4th/5th Grade ILEARN 9a-3p
- 04/29- Thursday- Day 1: 4th/5th Grade ILEARN
- 04/30- Friday- Day 2: 4th Grade ILEARN
- 04/30- Friday- Day 2: Kdg./1st Grade hearing screening.
- 05/03- Monday- Day 3: 4th Grade ILEARN
MGES Clinic Nurse