Pine Grove Library
BOOKS, BOOKS, and MORE BOOKS!
Let us be your first GO TO stop for:
- connecting students to free reads
- gathering books for your classroom, special project, or theme!
- quiet, comfy inspiring place to READ
- SHOPPING, requests, and purchase suggestions for you and your students
- resources related to BOOKS, AUTHORS, and more!
- DESTINY DISCOVER (formerly QUEST) CATALOG
iLAB (study hall)
Students need (and DESERVE) to enjoy our beautiful space. Some days will be busier than others, but together we can coordinate to ensure access and opportunity for sharing the library. During iLAB, please consider:
- 5 students from each iLab with a pass
- remind students to bring all materials/chromebook to leave FROM the library after class
- bring your WHOLE iLab and you can ALL enjoy the space
- empower students to use space to explore, enrich, inquire, and change the world!
- coordinate with library staff if students have specific needs (take a test, quiet space, book ideas, etc)
- More here on our VISION
Pine Grove Middle School Library- East Syracuse Minoa School District
Empowering students in Grades 6, 7, and 8 to change the world.