By Tristin Brandt
- Very Serious buy also Fun
- Very Organized
- Looks amazing/Sounds awesome as well
- Lots of self work
- Teacher uses Excel on his Mac for organization.
- Efficiency and Organization is key in the class
- Students get time to go over music
- Students wait outside the room till told to enter in the room.
- Students who are late have to explain why.
- Backpacks go against wall
- No talking
- How many hours does the teacher put in per week? 80 to 110+ hours a week.
- ON a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest, how much self-motivation is needed in this job? 10
- What is your biggest challenge as a teacher? Having a social life
- What is the biggest reward from teaching? Success for students.