The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of January 11, 2016
How will you think like a scientist to understand the world around you?
Inservice Day - School Closed
Friday, Jan. 15th, 8am-3pm
Bowe Music Room
- Classroom Teachers: Eureka Math (Bowe Music Room)
- Specialists: Collaboration Time (Bullock School)
- BSI Teachers: CAST Review & Literacy Skill Strategies (Bullock School w/Mr. Hempel)
The Curriculum Corner: The Seed Notebook
Click on the red bar below to visit The Curriculum Corner @ wordpress.com to view an updated article on seed notebooks that includes some tips for integrating "fierce wonderings." You can also click on the link below that to view a fantastic article by the authors of the Two Writing Teachers blog on using the writer's notebook to support expository writing! Don't forget to share your thoughts & bite-sized best practices in writing via email, social media or in the footer of the Buzz! Thank you for a fantastic week & have a great weekend!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Donna R.-Thank you so much for listening and thinking of me. I really appreciate you!
- Kim T- Thanks for being such a great dismissal duty partner!
- Thanks to the third grade team for being awesome!!!
- Thanks Mel for always listening!
- Thank you to Marcy for sharing report letter.
- Shout out to Mel for sharing Model Curriculum.
- Happy Birthday RITAAAAAA!!!!
- Shout out to Amy for making me smile!
- Thank you to everyone for contributing to JPW! We were able to help 15 families with 38 kids total!!
- Thank you Mrs. Dunn for your kindness and caring.
- You're the best Barbara! A big thank you for finding small ways to reach out to our newest ELLs.
- Thanks Joan and Carol for getting the SOS team started!!!
- 01/04 - Bulldog Buddy Roleplays (1/4-1/8)
- 01/07 - Faculty Meeting & CAST Paperwork DUE
- 01/14 - CAST Meetings
- 01/13 - Bulldog Buddies Meeting
- 01/15 - Inservice Day
- 01/20 - SIT Meetings & CAST Paperwork DUE
- 01/21 - PTO Meeting (6:30 PM, Bowe Media Center)
- 01/25 - DIBELS Window Opens (1/25-1/29)
- 01/28 - CAST Meetings
- 01/25 - Star Student Luncheon