Walsh PTO Newsletter
Need translation? | ¿Necesita traducción? | Precisa de tradução?
ENGLISH: Need translation? Just click "Translate" at the top of your screen!
ESPAÑOL: ¿Necesita traducción? Haga clic en "Translate" (traducir) en la parte superior de la pantalla.
PORTUGUÊS: Precisa de tradução? Clique em “Translate” (traduzir) no topo da tela!
Jack's Abby Fundrasier
Join us for a combined fundraiser at Jack's Abby all day TODAY from 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm to benefit Walsh and our three feeder elementary schools: Barbieri, Dunning, and Hemenway. Valid for dine in or take out - use the code "neighbornight". Take a break from lunch or dinner prep on this long weekend and help support our schools!
Sun, Jan 15, 2023, 12:00 PM
Jack's Abby Craft Lagers, Clinton Street, Framingham, MA, USA
Holiday Staff Appreciation Luncheon - thank you!
1/15: Jack's Abby combined Neighbor Night fundraiser 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
1/16: NO SCHOOL - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
1/19: Chorus Concert 6:30 pm
1/20: Friday Night Lights (7th and 8th grades only) 6:00-7:30 pm
1/20-1/21: Framingham High School Drama Company's production of "Cinderella": showtix4u.com
1/25: Trimester 2 Midterm (progress reports available 2/1)
2022-2023 District Calendars
- Please remind students to charge their Chromebooks overnight and bring their charging cord with them just in case. If the Chromebooks are fully charged in the morning, the battery should last throughout the school day.
- Students should be prepared for their school day with all of their materials, including pencils!
- Students cannot enter the building earlier than 7:55 am
- Bring a water bottle, which can be refilled at school.
- Bring a jacket/sweatshirt when needed. Students go outside after lunch for recess and at other times, weather permitting.
- Please remind your students that hoods and hats are not to be worn in the school building at any time. Please consider asking your students to keep hats at home, and please remind them that hoods can't be worn in the building.
- Please remind your students that cellphones need to be turned off and in their backpacks at all times during the school day.
- School breakfast and lunch are free for all students again this year
Important Contact Information
6th: Stephanie Kelly
7th: Ezzy Languzzi - Spanish/English speaking
8th: Christina Sickles
For any Chromebook issues or Aspen X2 logon questions, email the Helpdesk.
Support Walsh PTO when you shop at Amazon Smile!
Walsh Middle School PTO
Location: 301 Brook Street, Framingham, MA, USA