October 2020 Banner Tracks
Banner. You belong here.
Your child is going to be absent?
Columbus Day and Remote Instructional Planning Day
On Wednesday, October 14, students will NOT be in school. It is a Remote Instructional Planning Day for teachers. Remote students will NOT need to log in on this day, either.
Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
- PTO monthly meeting (all invited) -Monday, October 19 at 6:30 PM via Zoom
- Fun Run (PTO fundraiser) -This our largest fundraiser of the school year! Be on the lookout for details as this begins Monday, October 5!!
PTO FUN RUN!
Parent-Teacher Conferences - WITH STUDENTS
All Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held virtually through Google Meet. Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held October 22 and 23. Remote Learners will have additional time slots on Wednesday, October 21. The registration link (below) will open Friday, October 2 at 7:00 AM! Conferences will be more of a traditional style than in previous years. Your child does not have to participate unless the teacher requests so.
The Parent/Teacher Conference link is open!
You may click HERE to register for a conference time (link active October 2 at 7:00 AM).
Conference times are Thursday, October 22 from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. and Friday, October 23 from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We will be offering online registration through pickAtime.com. Please note registration will close on October 19, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
Once you have reached the site, please follow the directions below.
Register (new users)
1. Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
2. Fill in the required fields and register.
If you've previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
1. You will see a list of teachers. Select the box next to the teacher name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers.
2. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times increase as you go down the page.
3. Click on a square to schedule that time.
4. You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered, and you will be prompted to enter in the name of your student.
5. Click on “Create Appointment”.
6. Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with.
• You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top right corner and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
• If you want to make changes to your schedule you can click on the “Your Schedule” link, OR you can login at any other time with your email and password.
If you have any questions, please call the Banner office at 243-7774.
Dunlap Rec Boys and Girls Tryouts for travel
Kindergarten and New Students
Birthday Treat Guidelines
Upcoming Events to get on your calendar
- Columbus Day (no school) - Monday, October 12
- Remote Instructional Planning Day (no school) - Wednesday, October 14
- End of First Grading Period - Friday, October 16
- PTO monthly meeting - Monday, October 19 at 6:30 PM via Zoom
- Parent-Teacher Conferences - Thursday, October 22 and Friday, October 23
- Halloween Dress up Day - Friday, October 30
- Election Day (no school) - Tuesday, November 3
- School Improvement Day (11:15 AM Dismissal) - Wednesday, November 11