The Reliant Group Lease Star Update
We are excited to announce unit availability posting schedules!
- This feature is enabled per property, but will not be enabled by default
- Posting schedules can now be driven by a floorplan’s unit availability
- For more details on how to enable this feature contact your LeaseStar Account Manager
LEASESTAR SYNDICATION UPDATE
Syndication channels can now be managed through Marketing Center!
- This can be done under the Manage Syndication tab
- Contact your LeaseStar Account Manager for details
L2L Q4 OVERVIEW
- Your top 5 lead sources were Drive By, Other, Craigslist and Property Website
- Of these leads 38% came in by phone call
- I would look at consolidating redundant lead sources. The full list can be found in the Leasing Summary Report in Lead2Lease.
- Encourage the on-site staff to not use "other" as a lead source
- The award for highest number of leases for Q4 was Jasmine Alvares with 16. Way to go Jasmine!
- Sherry Pereira was right behind Jasmine with 13 leases!
- Way to go Carissa Gomez who had 12 leases and a 17% conversion rate!
Q4 PRODUCT SUPPORT OVERVIEW
- In Q4 41% of your Products Support Tickets were for LeaseStar Classifieds
- Another 41% were for LeaseStar Lead2Lease
When we look at the Case Reasons for the Product Support Tickets we find:
- Post Implementation Changes accounted for 55% of these tickets
- User Management, 29%
- Defect and How To each had 8%
Through the Case Reason we can see the majority of your support cases that came through in Q4 were due to modifications to or the creation of user credentials and changes to the set up of a product.
How Property Management Software can Help you Deal with Difficult Residents
What’s New in Social: Tools, Timelines and Tweets
U.S. Apartment Market Notches Sixth Straight Year of Strong Rent Growth