#Miched Chat 9/9/15- Student Voice
How do we give students voice in the classroom and school?
What does "student voice" mean to you?
What do students need to help them find their voice?
What is one way that you give students voice in the first days of school?
How do you encourage students to give you feedback as an administrator or classroom teacher?
What role can students play in establishing classroom and building "norms"?
What support would you need to feel more comfortable amplifying student voice?
- What is the relationship between student voice and teacher evaluations?
#miched chat norms:
- Questions are tweeted using "Q" and number, with question text after.
- Please respond with "A" and corresponding number.
- Don't forget to include hashtag #miched
- Questions are not timed to allow for flow of interest and side conversations.
Join us this evening:
Wednesday, Sep. 9th, 8-9pm
This is an online event.
- Follow the moderator for easier tracking of questions.
- Use a Twitter app such as Tweetdeck to follow #miched and notifications for easier chat faciliation.
- After the chat, followed those you learned from and/or interacted with to build your PLN.
- Share your #miched voice! What topics would you like to discuss in the coming months? Click here to fill out the form.