September 10, 2021
Mark Your Calendars!
September 14 ~ Lockdown Drill with the Boise Police Department
September 15 ~ Walk N Roll Begins!
September 28 ~ Individual Picture Day
October 8 ~ Jog-A-Thon
October 15 ~ No School, Teachers Working on Report Cards
October 20 ~ Parent/Teacher Conferences, 3:30-7:30 PM
October 21 ~ Parent/Teacher Conferences, 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM (No School for Grades K-6)
October 22 ~ No School, End of Quarter One
Walk N Roll Next Wednesday!
Once at school, come to the Walk and Roll table by the bike racks and get a token for that day. Each kid will get a lace to attach to their backpack and can collect tokens each week. There is also a friendly competition where the class with the most participants wins the trophy for the week.
Volunteers are welcome, please stop by the table if you are interested.
We have our own Highlands Elementary PTO website that includes the online student directory. Once you have paid for your $10 PTO membership, you will have access to it both online and through your mobile device with our membership toolkit app. The website will have up-to-date PTO and school events, volunteer opportunities and sign-ups when needed, and essential communication about our school community.
Please login/register to update and review your account information for the 2021-22 school year. If you do not want to be a member but still have your information in the directory, please update your status. We strongly encourage and recommend payment through our website instead of the PayPal link in the previous flyer.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to: https://highlandselementary.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button and Login using the same email and password previously created.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click on "I forgot my password" to reset it.
- Click on the Parent/Family and Student Information form and update as needed.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact me, Stacie Ruth, PTO secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading "Directory."