- Krypton was discovered in 1898
- Was discovered by Sir William Ramsay and Morris Travers
Properties of Krypton
- Melting point is -251.25 degree Fahrenheit
- Boiling point is -244.12 degrees Fahrenheit
- The density is 3.74
Characteristics of Krypton
- Used in fluorescent lamps
- Used in lighting
- Used in Photography
- Used in high powered lasers
- Krypton has a narcotic potency seven times greater than air
- Krypton is also called "liquid air'
- Kryptonite, Superman's one and only weakness, is based on Krypton!
- Krypton Costs $398.62/56L