Benicia Heartlinks Relay For Life

Fundraiser/Shopping Event

Our special day is coming soon! June 15th! Save the date!

Come shop for a good cause at our Relay For Life Team Fundraiser. Shop local Benicia vendors and help fight cancer!
Proceeds from the following vendors will be donated directly to our Relay for Life team. http://main.acsevents.org/goto/BeniciaHeartlinks
♥Appetizers & Refreshments will also be available to enjoy while you browse & shop.

There will be an All'asta silent auction at this event!

It's pretty much a girly glorified garage sale with food & beverages! Sounds Terrific!? oh yeah...Few simple rules..so it doesn't get crazy with all the ladies!

*Bring 1-3 items to auction off in the silent auction.

It can be ANYTHING... Vintage & designer Clothing-
housewares- art- new with tags-gently used-etc......
anything you consider valued OVER $10.
Your asking price can start at whatever you would like..

*Be ready to win! lol

When the auction is over- You walk with 50% of your winnings...which can be used towards other auctions & New items..OR you can request a check -that will be mailed to you within a week of the auction. (If anyone has sold consignment before, 50% is a good deal. Most shops take 60%-leaving you 40%.) It's a fun way to get rid of stuff you don't want-Promote your art or business- or just come mingle with friends and have a break from the everyday grind. Feel free to invite a friend.

Can't come? I will be taking catalog orders! Or message me I can host an All'asta (auction) party for you.



Participating Vendors:
*ORIGAMI OWL
*PASSION PARTIES
*DAMSEL IN DEFENSE
*THIRTY ONE
*PAPARAZZI
*VAULT DENIM
*ROCKSTAR TOES
*ALL'ASTA
*SCENTSY
*GRACE ADELE

LOCATION: 239 Dundee Way, Benicia, CA 94510
Please like our team facebook page: www.facebook.com/BeniciaHeartlinksRFLTeam
Can't make it and just want to donate? Want to join our team?: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/BeniciaHeartlinks

RSVP on the Facebook event page link below!

Benicia Heartlinks RFL Fundraiser/Shopping Event

Saturday, June 15th 2013 at 3-6pm

239 Dundee Way, Benicia, CA 94510

For more information, visit the event page on Facebook.