Animal fable - a short story using animals to teach a lesson.Allegory - a story that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning.
Satire - Using humor to criticize other people.
2.Old major dies ,pigs come into power, revolution starts ,animals take over the farm.
3.The animals work on the farm together with a great harvest, milk and apples are reserved for the pigs only.
4.News of the rebellion spread and other animals start to sing beast of England, farmers try to retake the farm by force, the animals led by snowball fight off the humans.
5.snowball and Napoleon begin to fight over policies about the windmill ,napoleons dog which he raised to be loyal to him chase snowball away.
6.Animals workload is increased and the pigs start breaking commandments.
7.It is rumored snowball is sneaking into the farm ,the pigs call a meeting for the animals to confess if they are associated with snowball and the ones that do are torn apart by napoleons dogs.
8.The animals start recalling other commandments that are being broken ,the pigs start trading with humans and the humans trick napoleon and attack the farm ,after they defend the farm they start drinking alcohol.
9. Winter rations are reduced for everyone but the pigs ,Boxer becomes sick and it is announced that he will be treated in a hospital in town but is taken to the slaughterer instead.
10.The pigs start to become human and the name of the farm has been swiched back to manor farm.
1. The Corruption of Socialist Ideals in the Soviet Union - the pigs taking power.
2. The Societal Tendency toward Class Stratification - the pigs being treated beter than everyone else.
3. The Danger of a Naïve Working Class - the animals letting the pigs take power like they did.
4. The Abuse of Language as Instrumental to the Abuse of Power - changing the commandments to what the pigs want.