Headlines & Virtual Backpack
Week ending November 6, 2020
Board meets Monday
The following presentations are planned:
- 2019-2020 Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Report Card Data by Jessica Braynor
- Hearing on the 2019-2020 Incidents of Violence, Vandalism, Substances Use and HIB by Daniel Bland
- Recognition of Eagle Scout Will Kwietniak; completion and donation of planter and benches for the J.P. Case Middle School Athletic Shed
- Returning with Confidence: A School Reopening Preparedness Plan (Update).
To view the agenda, please click here. Zoom details for the meeting are below.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or
+1 929 205 6099 or
+1 301 715 8592 or
+1 346 248 7799 or
+1 669 900 6833 or
+1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 835 9141 5014
International numbers available:
- A/B Schedule: Cohort A, Grades K-8, will report in-person November 9-13; Cohort B, Grades K-8, will learn remotely on these days.
- Health Screening: Remember to complete the daily health screening form each morning that your child is to report to school for in-person learning. The Genesis Parent Portal is linked here. A video in Spanish is available online here.
- Menus & Meals: November lunch menus and a fall letter are linked here.
- Tech Help: FRSD Technology Support Hotline can be reached at (908) 284-7652 or StudentTechHelp@frsd.k12.nj.us.
- Traveling? Please click here to review updated NJ COVID-19 travel guidelines.
November Newsletter (10/30/20)
Thanksgiving Trivia Answers (10/30/20)
Copper Hill PTO Clothing Drive 10/30/20
Newsletter-November 1, 2020 (11/2/2020)
Informe de Robert Hunter-November 1, 2020 (11/2/2020)
Join PTO on Facebook(11/2/20)
RFIS School Picture Days(10/30/20)
J.P. Case Parent Teacher Conferences (11/4/20)
Community - none