Holland Middle School
Student Pick-Up & Drop-Off
If you were unable to pick-up the contents of your child's locker last week, this is a friendly reminder that we have procedures in place for students to pick-up their locker contents & drop-off school materials on:
Wednesday, June 10 - 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Thursday, June 11 - 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Friday, June 12 - 8:00AM - 3:00PM
To Pick-Up items:
- Come up the main entrance of the building
- Ring the bell
- main office staff will be available to assist
- no-one will be allowed to enter the building
- Please adhere to social distancing practices
To Drop-Off Items:
- Place any school material in a bag with name, grade and team
- Place items on designated table located outside of the school
Last Day of School
All new learning was completed on Tuesday, June 9th.The official last day of school is Tuesday, June 16th. Students still have the opportunity to complete any work or connect with their teachers through Tuesday, June 16th.
8th Grade "Clap Out"
Our faculty & staff look forward to celebrating our 8th graders success on Tuesday, June 16th @ 9:00AM. All 8th grade parents are invited to drive their students through our parking lot to bring closure, celebrate their middle level experience, and transition to high school. We truly look forward to seeing all of you!!!