Broadway (show tunes) and Modern
By Haley Roberts
History of Broadway
- Broadway is very popular and common in New York but was erupted
- Broadway is a form of musical that involves singing and dancing, it creates a very lifelike atmosphere..
- In 1940 was the golden point of Broadway, When introduce in Oaklahoma it became an instant hit.
Examples of famous Broadway Shows.
- The Lion King
- The phantom of the opera
- Mama Mia
- Les Miserables
- Motown the musical
Behind Mordern Dance
- Erupted in the 20th century, modern dance is a dance style that centers on a dancer's own interpretations instead of structured steps.
- Modern dancing is a way of telling a story through music emotions , and dancing
- Modern dance in opposition to ballet which is the deliberate use of gravity. Whereas classical ballet dancers strive to be light and airy on their feet, modern dancers often use their body weight to enhance movement.