Florida Gators Football
- Swamp Dog(section 22) – an all-beef hotdog that comes with any of these toppings that you would like to try – chili, sauerkraut, coleslaw, shredded cheese, onions and jalapeno peppers
- Smoked in the Swamp Pulled Pork Sandwich – available at sections 10, 15, 36, gate 4 tent and gate 6 tent.
- Domino’s Pizza – available at sections 2, 5, 14, 22, 25, 42 and 323.
- Prime Rib Sandwich, Chicken Tenders and Cheese Fries – all available at the Grid-Iron Grill located at section 6 on the lower West concourse
- Turkey, Italian and Meatball subs – all available at the Cornerback Café located at gate 1
- Swamp Dog(gate 1) – an all-beef hotdog that comes with any of these toppings that you would like to try – chili, sauerkraut, coleslaw, shredded cheese, onions and jalapeno peppers
- Smoked in the Swamp Pulled Pork Sandwich – available at gate 4
- Domino’s Pizza – available at gate 1
- Cheeseburgers, Chicken Tenders, French Fries and Turkey Legs – all available at gate 4
Public parking lots are limited around the Stadium. All non-reserved lots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking on the grass and sidewalks is NOT permitted. Violators are at risk of being towed.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noise making devices
- Back packs
- Cameras with detachable lens larger than 6 inches
- Chairbacks larger than a single seat (16 inches)
- Food/drink containers including bottles, cans and thermoses
- Ice chests and ice bags
- Large carry bags
- Outside food and drink
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras/cases
- Any items deemed hazardous by game management personnel
Inside the Stadium: Please refer to the Stadium Map.
Outside the Stadium: Before entering the Stadium, fans may utilize any of the five portable restrooms on campus, located at the Law School, Garage IX, adjacent to Smather’s Library, the Music Building and at the McCarty Complex. Fans may also use the restrooms just inside Gate 1 of the Stephen C. O’Connell Center starting 3 hours prior to kick-off.
Family Restrooms: are for those fans with small children and guests with disabilities, and are located at Gate 2 between sections 6 and 8, and behind section 15. Prior to kickoff and before entering the Stadium, fans may utilize the family restroom at the O’Connell Center located between gates 1 & 2.
Coaches & Support Staff
Will Muschamp: Head Coach
D.J. Durkin: Defensive Coordinator
Coleman Hutzler: Special Teams Coordinator
Brad Lawing: Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Line
Chris Leak: Wide Receivers
Derek Lewis: Tight Ends
Travaris Robinson: Defensive Backs
Kurt Roper: Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks
Mike Summers: Offensive Line
Brian White: Running Backs
Jeff Dillman: Director of Strength and Conditioning