Finley-Oates Elementary School
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicapped Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Students are tardy if they are not in class by 7:40 am.
- Kindergarten Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 2:55 pm
- First Grade Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 3:10 pm
- Second Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:00 pm
- Third Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:15 pm
Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 pm must bring a valid government-issued photo ID
(ex: driver's license).
Please send a water bottle!
September Character Trait
K-2 English Newsletter
K-2 Spanish Newsletter
3rd English Newsletter
3rd Spanish Newsletter
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are free for ALL students.
Come read with your favorite little Warrior!
Parents are welcome to bring their children to the library before or after school to read a book and take an AR quiz. Please park in the east parking lot and check in at the front window before going to the library.
Fall Festival Information
Scholastic Fall Book Fair
Dates: October 18th-22nd
In-Person Shopping Times:
Monday-Thursday; 7:15 am to 3:45 pm
Friday, 7:15 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday, October 19th; 5:00pm to 7:30pm
Parents may also shop online.
Don't want to send cash to school? Sign-up for an eWallet account!
For more information, contact April Peterson at (903) 640-5729.
(833) 986-1919. Counseling services are confidential and free of charge. More information on COVID-19 related mental health resources can be found at https://hhs.texas.gov/services/mental-health-substance-use/mental-health-substance-use-resources.
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.