Team 13 News
Friday, December 18, 2015
Plains Native Americans
Students will be graded individually on their research road-map packet and their oral presentation, when the time comes for groups to present.
We will continue to work on these projects when we return from winter break.
Each month Mr. Roe reviews assessments from a designated grade level. December is the month Mr. Roe will review an assessment from the third grade team. Since tests will be graded prior to Mr. Roe seeing them, students will have an opportunity to see their grade, but assessments will not come home in Sign and Returns until after the winter break.
- Unit 5 Math Test, Monday, December 21st
- December 22nd--p.m. cocoa surprise for students
- Spirit Day (wear PJs) December 23rd
- Holiday Party: 1:10-2:30
- December 23rd, School Sing-A-Long 9:30-11
- Winter Break December 24th-January 3rd
- School resumes Monday, January 4th
- December Reading Calendars due-Monday, January 4th