Mooresville Middle School
A message from Ms. Robinson...
August 6, 2021
Together we make a family!
Greetings Red Imp families, this is Ayana Robinson, your middle school principal.
Please review this week's newsletter for more information about:
- AM/PM arrival and dismissal,
- MMS partnership with Publix,
- Parent volunteer for MMS School Improvement Team,
- 7th grade requirements,
- MAWI lessons, and
- picture day.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at: email@example.com.
It’s ALWAYS a great day to be a Red Imp!
Proud MMS Principal
Ms. Robinson (Principal): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Graham (7th Grade Assistant Principal): email@example.com
Mr. Kosal (8th Grade Assistant Principal): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Akelman (Assistant Principal of Instruction): email@example.com
Mr. Bustle (MMS Principal Intern): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ann Clark (Athletic Director) email@example.com
AM and PM Dismissal
- Morning drop off starts at 7:05am. Please do not let your student out of the car prior to 7:05am. If you must drop your student off prior to 7:05am please consider riding the bus.
- Parents, be sure to pull all the way to the top of the line and follow the directions of the staff members helping.
- During PM dismissal be sure students know what car is picking them up that day.
- Please limit cell phone use while in the car rider line.
- The bus will arrive 10 minutes before or after the posted time.
- All students must wear a mask the entire time they are on the bus.
Support MMS by shopping at Publix
Step by Step Directions
Parent Volunteer for MMS School Improvement Team
7th Grade Requirements
Just a reminder that 7th graders are required by the State of NC to have Tdap and Meningitis vaccines within the first 30 days of school starting. Also if you are NEW to MGSD you must have a Health Assessment completed by a Doctor. These must be completed by Sept 1, 2021, after that disciplinary actions can be taken.
Also if your student has any health concerns ( asthma, seizures, diabetes, food allergies, etc), please let me know. If they require any medication during school hours, (even if they carry their own Epi pens or inhalers) the appropriate forms must be completed and turned in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns. Elisabeth Turpin- School nurse firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-658-2733
MMS 2021-22 Student Handbook
Please read the 2021-22 MMS Student Handbook to ensure your student is aware of all school-wide expectations.
If you are a MMS or VMMS student and would like to meet with Ms. Haynesworth or Mr. Robinson, fill out this form and they will contact you.