Evergreen Middle School - December 3, 2021
Mark Your Calendars!
- Boys Basketball Registration opens on Family ID | December 6th | 7am
- The Giving Tree | December 6th - December 15th | see below
- Late start + Advisory schedule | December 9th | start time is 9:10am
- Band Concert | December 9th | 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Boys Basketball meeting | December 9th | EMS Gym | 8:45am
- High 5 "Rip-A-Shot" Volleyball Tournament | December 10th | 2:45 - 5:00 | see below
- Orchestra / Choir Winter Dessert Gala & Concert | December 14th | 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Late start + Advisory schedule | December 16th | start time is 9:10am
- Q2 Progress Reports viewable on Powerschool | December 17th
- Regular school day | No early release | December 17th
- Winter Break | December 18th - January 2nd | No School
- School Resumes | January 3rd | 8:10am
- Boys Basketball season begins | January 3rd
- No School | Martin Luther King, Jr. Day | January 17th
The Giving Tree
We have 35 unaccompanied youth in CVSD that we would love to care for this Holiday season. If you feel led to purchase a gift card, please read the following letter for more information on how you can help.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Need To Pay for a Sport?
- Go to ems.cvsd.org
- Go to Athletics
- Click on Register Now
- Follow link to Family ID
- On the lower right hand side, click on CVSD Online Payments
- Log in to InTouch Receipting with students ID
- IMPORTANT: Under "SHOP" choose "Items at Student's School"
- Choose Athletics and the sport you would like to pay for
Any questions or issues, please contact Mrs. Crooks (Secretary) for assistance at 558.3701
Contacts at Evergreen Middle School
- Mike Syron, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3717
- Rachael Crooks, Assistant Principal: email@example.com | 558.3716
- Natalie Nootenboom, 6th/7th grade Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3710
- Anna Comella, 8th grade Counselor: email@example.com | 558.3711
- Heather Crooks, Head Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3701
- Marci Highley, Assistant Secretary: email@example.com | 558.3700
- Jessica Trejbal, Assistant Secretary/Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3702
- Joyce Wilson, School Nurse: email@example.com | 558.3708
School office hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:00pm
14221 E. 16th Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99037
Main Office: 558.3700 Attendance line: 558.3706
8th Grade Parent Letter
Please read the following letter from our 8th grade Counselor, Mrs. Comella about an upcoming Stress Management lesson she will be sharing with your student in class.