Otherwise Known as Group A
Our Awesome Achievers
- Born in Franklin, VA
- 21 years old
- Transferred to FSU last fall from Elizabeth City State University.
- Upon Graduation, hopes obtain a job working for a sports broadcasting company.
- 21 year old
- I love to sing, play sports, workout, and learn new things.
- I want to pursue a career in Speech-Language Pathology, and eventually start my own practice.
- I also want to open a community outreach facility in my hometown, Red Springs, NC.
- An interesting fact about me: I dislike speaking in public but I don’t mind singing in front of people.
- I plan to also receive a minor in English
- My plan for my degree is to go into real estate.
- After graduation I plan on going to graduate school to obtain a master’s in business.
- Born in Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Played basketball through high school and also ran track. Joined the military in 2003 served in Iraq, Germany, and Fort Bragg for a total of eight years.
- I have a beautiful daughter her name is Talia she is soon to be two.
- One of my future goals is to debate Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless of Espn First Take.
- Born in Detroit, MI
- I am a Nursing Assistant II and work at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
- I would like to attend grad school at North Carolina. Central University for Speech-Language Pathology.
- I would like to be a Speech Pathologist while also pursuing a career as a sports commentator.
- 27 years old
- Born in Wilmington, NC
- Aspiration: Work for the British Broadcasting Corporation after having moved to Bury, England
- Quirk: Extreme animal lover who has been known to care for and take in strays