Week of October 1st
A special thank you goes to the following people:
- Ashley Sanders for helping me on Monday with placing AR tags
- Jodie for putting up with my rotten attitude while under stress AND for all her hard work keeping this place running with me (she is AWESOME, ya'll)
- Greta, Nicole, Heather, and Flor for your help at Open House!!
- Greta for helping me on Thursday while I was called out to a meeting.
- Mr. Goddard and Sonia for helping us get Book Fair change!
It takes a village during Book Fair week and the Roberts village really showed me the love! I appreciate you all so much!
Digital Citizenship This Week
Upcoming Dates and Important Info
- All AR Bingo party requirements are due by October 5th . Remember...students must have met the genre requirements, have at least 80% accuracy, and have met their AR goal by this date!!
- The AR party will take place the following week.
- Author visit with HJ Ralles on October 15th-17th.
Congrats to the Following AR Star Classes
Second Grade: Mrs. Richards' class has taken 203 tests and has a combined average percent correct of 86%!
Third Grade: Mrs. Brown's class has taken 203 AR tests and has a combined average percent correct of 87%!
Fourth Grade: Mrs. Goff's class has taken 202 AR tests and has a combined average percent correct of 87%
Congrats to the Following AR Star STUDENTS
Second Grade: Weston Kellogg for being the the top point earner with 11 points!
Third Grade: Haedyn Matthews for being the top point earner with 21 points!
Fourth Grade: Yashir Villa for being the top point earner with 26 points! He was our school wide winner this week, too!