Week of August 22nd 2023
Week of October 2, 2023
School Attendance Lines Open 24/7:
When calling in an absence, a reason must be given. We are required to track illness trends in all schools as part of surveillance for local public health. Link to Student Handbook
- Miller: 630-468-8391
- Manning: 630-468-8041
Skyward Access - Make sure you can log in!
If you do not have access to your student's Skyward account, please contact your school's office at your earliest convenience. You'll need access to Skyward to sign up for Parent-Teacher Conferences.
We will also upload iReady and Progress Reports to student portfolios.
Parent-Teacher Conferences 📌
The window to Sign-Up for P/T Conferences opens on Wednesday, 10/11 at 9:00am and closes on Wednesday, 10/25 at 4:00pm.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held October 26th & October 27th.
- Thursday conferences will be in-person, 5-9pm
- Friday conferences will be virtual, 8-11am
- ART and MUSIC will be VIRTUAL ONLY because they travel to both Miller and Manning
Failure to submit will result in exclusion from school, particularly missing vaccinations.
😊 Miller 😊
Miller Friendly Reminder:
When tardy, please be sure to walk your student into the building and sign your student in.
Miller Office: 630-468-8300
Forms were sent home in Student's Backpacks
✳️ Spanish Club starts next week--More students needed! ✳️
😊 Manning 😊
Manning: Friendly Reminders
- All deliveries and items from home should be left inside the lobby with your child's name and homeroom teacher on it. If you need to come into the office, you will need to scan in with your license in the new Verkada Security System.
- Any tardy students must be signed in by an adult 🙂
- If your student is going to be late and will need lunch please call the front office before 9am
- Changes for dismissal must be made by 1:30 PM (12:30 PM on Wednesdays)
Check out our Clubs and their Registration Links
😎 Miller * Manning * District 😎
PTO Needs Parent Volunteers
TRUNK OR TREAT
- Trunk or Treat Friday, 10/13, 6-7 pm. (rain date Friday, 10/20)
- PLEASE sign up to participate. This is such a fun event for all students.
- The top three winners with the best decorated trunk will receive a spooktacular prize!
- Come join the fun and sign up today with the link below: