Saturday, May 18th from 10am to 12noon
Make Pillowcase Dresses with Kim Friesen
Saturday, May 18th, 10am-12pm
410 S Maple Ave
Maple Rapids, MI
W.O.W. is a women's ministry, whose goal is to bring ladies together across generations to be "Women of Warfare". We are waging war to pursue godly womanhood in which we strive to cultivate...
- Worship of God
- Attitudes of obedience to the Word of God
- Respect for God, parents, husbands, and authority
- Fellowship, mentoring, and unity with one another
- Attitudes of serving and blessing others
- Responsibility for all that God has entrusted us with
- Encouragement among the Body of Christ
It is our purpose to....
- Encourage obedience to the scriptural commands Titus 2:3-5 for the older women to teach the younger.
- Provide opportunity for ladies both to use and develop their gifts and abilities.
- Bless others with these abilities, bringing glory to God while fostering unity among ladies in the Body of Christ.
Our tentative 2013 schedule:
June - no meeting
July 20th - Flower Arrangement
August - no meeting
September 20 - 22: Ladies Retreat
November 9th - Make & Take CraftDecember 16th - Gift Wrapping Night