Mrs. Waller's BHS Vocal Ens. Class
Assignments week of April 13-17, 2020
Hanging in there!
I'm giving you a strange but fabulous warm-up this week. I'm warning you, it's CHALLENGING, but it's so good for agility and range. Gentlemen, you will have to take this exercise down an octave. Took me a few tries to get this one, as well, but I love it! Keep your voices warmed-up and go through this exercise DAILY! I don't want you coming back to school with voices that have lost elasticity and range.
1. What has been challenging during this extended break?
2. Tell me something that has been good for you during this extended break?
3. If you could research something about music next week, what would it be and why?
4. Have you been practicing? What can you do to keep your voice in shape?
5. Favorite choir song you learned this year (performed in concert or not)
Contact me when you need me! I'm always here!
I HAVE A GOOGLE NUMBER YOU CAN CALL ME ON! This includes parents and students if you need me for ANYTHING at all!!! Save this number in your phone. You can also text to the number, as well.