The Death Catchers
By: Jennifer Anne Kogler/ Report by: Marli Brusick
About the Book
Lizzy has a Death Specter about her secret crush Drake Westphall. While trying to find out a lot about him, Drake finds Lizzy's secret journal about him and reads it. He then gets really freaked out and stops talking to Lizzy.
Meanwhile, Vivienne Le Mort , a friend to the evil side of magic i trying to kill her because she is the last Death Catcher.
Lizzy saves Drake and they both fall in love. After that Lizzy lives happily ever after.
Why Did I Choose To Read This Book?
- Who is your favorite character?
- My favorite character is Bizzy. She is really smart, funny, and sassy all at the same time that makes her a really lovable character.
- Whats your favorite part in the story?
- My favorite part in the story is when Lizzy and Drake kiss. Because it throws a little romance in the plot.
- Has this book won any awards?
- Yes, it is a Mark Twain Award book.
- Do you think this author did a good job writing this book?
- Yes, I think this author did an amazing job at writing this book. It has fantasy, humor, magic, and even a little romance in it including a great plot with a lot of twist that leaves n the edge of your seat reading more and more.