Passenger Pick-up, Safe School Walking Route & SRP
School safety is an issue that weighs heavily on our minds. As a school, we are doing all we can to ensure the safety of our students. As we start a new school year, I want to inform our new and remind our returning Mustang families of some of our safety protocols.
Safe Walking Routes to Meadow Brook Elementary
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures
2. North East Drop-Off & Pick-Up Area: This area is for speciality vehicles only. Because of the size of this pick-up area, cars back up quickly and spill out on 950 West. Once cars get piled up on 950 West, cars leaving the North Drop-Off area can't get through the 950 West and 700 South intersection. If you have a special reason for needing to drop-off, or pick-up your children here please let us know so that we can accommodate you. If you are come after 3:30 to pick up your student, you are welcome to use this pick-up area.
3. South East Drop-Off & Pick-Up Area: This area is for buses only.
For more information about before school procedures, go to the attached link below.
1. Enter the west lunchroom doors of the school to eat breakfast in the lunchroom.
2. Enter the west gym doors of the school to sit in the gym
3. Play or talk with friends on the playground, field, or blacktop.
At 8:50 the bell will ring and students will line up in their meeting area. If your student comes to school after 8:50, they will need to enter the school through the main doors.
Monthly Safety Drills- School Response Protocol (SRP)
School Resource Officer
Volunteering at Meadow Brook
The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line app provides 24/7 access to crisis counseling and school tip reporting for students and their parents and guardians that live in the state of Utah.