What's fresh with the Pampered Chef
Delicious recipes & amazing new products
Introducing our 'Spiral & Slice' - a fresh new twist for your veg
Spiral-cut your vegetables for a new spin on salads, sandwiches and side dishes. Spiral-cut potatoes and onions are to-die-for when deep-fried! Just pop vegetables in the base, push on the plunger and twist away for spirals. Use the divider to make half-slices of vegetables like courgettes, carrots, celery and pepper strips. Put all your salad ingredients in each well and slice right into the bowl. Dishwasher-safe. You can even make chocolate bark - use dark & white chocolate for a stunning contrast. To order yours, contact me on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07885727316
Courgette Spirals with Cheesy Garlic & Basil Sauce Recipe
Splash of vegetable or sunflower oil
60g piece of Parmesan cheese
100g light garlic and herb soft cheese
125g bacon (raw)
12 large basil leaves (about 5g)
3 medium courgettes (about 625g unprepared weight)
1 can cannellini beans
60g feta cheese, crumbled
1) Add bacon to the Rockcrok & add a little splash of veg or sunflower oil. Cook on a low heat until the bacon is cooked through and a little crispy. Use the Chef’s Tongs to turn/remove onto a plate to cool.
2) Grate the parmesan using the Microplane Adjustable Fine Grater into the 750ml Prep Bowl.
3) Place grated parmesan, soft cheese & basil in Manual Food Processor until the basil is finely chopped and the mixture is all combined.
4) Carefully remove the blade from the processor and using the Mix n Scraper decant the sauce into the Rockcrok.
4) Using the Forged Knife, cut the cooked bacon/ham in to 6mm pieces on Cutting Board (or Food Chopper to cut it into small ish bits) & add to the sauce.
5) Trim the courgette ends and cut in to 6cm pieces using Forged Knife.
6) Using the Spiral & Slice, remove insert and place courgette on the circle at the bottom and attach the prongs at the other end. Spiral the courgette pieces and place into the 4 Litre Stainless Mixing Bowl.
7) With the Smooth Edge Can Opener open the can (unless you have a carton then useProfessional Shears instead)! Drain and rinse the beans using Stainless Mesh Colander & add the beans to the sauce and bacon in the Rockcrok.
8) Lay the courgettes on top of the bean and sauce mixture, gently stretching each spiral to open it. Cover with the lid (it will be very full).
9) Cover with the lid and microwave on high for about 6-8 minutes until the courgettes begin to wilt.
10) Stir in the feta cheese until sauce begins to coat spirals.
11) Serve immediately using the Chef’s Tool Pasta Fork.